3.07.2005

You're Only as Good as Your Best Line

Elite Eight, boys and girls...The rapper's winning quote from the last round is next to their name...It was a tough fight to the top, but these rappers spit fire with their best lines...Everyone's one hot line away...even Memph Bleek


EAST
(1)Biggie ("Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, When I was dead broke, man I couldn't picture this" -- Juicy)
(2)Mos Def ("Yo, I am the world renowned, verb adjective adverb pronoun preposition suffix prefix original or remix, sunburst and eclipse, Me and Kwe' combine like strands on a double-helix" -- This Means You)


MIDWEST
(1)Nas ("Nas is like the Afrocentric Asian, half-man, half-amazin'" -- It ain't hard to tell)
(2)Eminem ("In 3rd grade all I used to do is sniff glue through a tube and play Rubix cube" -- Drug Ballad)

SOUTH
(1)Jay-Z ("Return of the Jedi, from Rio de Janeiro on the red-eye, yet I still feel the need to be fly" -- Cashmere Thoughts)
(6)Andre 3000 ("Foreva? Foreva eva? Foreva eva?" -- Ms. Jackson)

WEST
(1)2Pac ("First off, fuck your bitch and the click you claim
Westside when we ride come equipped with game" -- Hit 'em up)
(7)Ice Cube ("Drunk as hell but no throwin up,Half way home and my pager still blowin up, Today I didn't even have to use my A.K., I got to say it was a good day" -- It Was a Good Day)

No comments: