9.08.2006

EDDIE SUTTON: STILL A DICK

Decided to check in with our boy Eddie Sutton today. I'll admit, I'm a little biased. I will always hate Eddie for running Kentucky's program into the ground. But now I've found a new reason: indirectly citing God as the reason he drove drunk.

From the AP:

"I won a lot of games, but in this business I feel I can save a lot of lives," Sutton said. "That's a lot bigger. After I came out publicly that I admitted I was intoxicated -- not that it was a reason, but I was in such pain, I had back problems -- I think God might have intervened.

"He said, 'You've coached long enough. Now I want you to go out and do something that's really worthwhile."'

That's right Eddie, God had you drive drunk. Paris Hilton should ditch the "In 'N Out" defense for this one...


The face of an angel?