2.22.2007

FIX YOUR FACE

"Now the team got beef between the post and the point. This puts the ring in jeopardy, indefinitely." - Jay-Z


I didn't want it to come to this. But the relationship has been fractured beyond repair. I've been listening to "Black Republicans" nonstop for the past 24 hours. Trying to find it in my heart to dead this beef and get back to business. Trying to get my sights off of weak ass targets like Jim and The Zubino. Trying to reunite us and get to work on obliterating the bozos out there. But everytime I try to get out, they drag me back in. But if you want it like this, this is how it's gonna be. Just like Nas, "I'll embrace y'all with napalm."

This started as a beef between me and Jim. A dispute that I took to the streets. But like a bad strain of E. Coli, it just keeps spreading. Now the Zubino wants some with me as evidenced by his totally unwarranted attack on me in his last post and his equally odd jocking of Jim. Maybe they're hiding something from me....


I don't know why The Zubino wants it with me, because "all I did was give him a style to run with." That's another Nas line, in case you were wondering Zubino.

When are you guys going to realize that I'm trying to do something bigger here. I'm trying to spread a message of Realety and you guys are hell bent on destroying everything we've worked for. Like Al Pacino said in Any Given Sunday, "You're tearin' this team apaaaart!"

I don't know how all this is going to end. But as usual, Jay-Z summed it up best:

"It's bigger than both of us. It's not really about us. I mean it is, but it really isn't. It's more about the culture, about showing people another way, because the battle we staged was something that stopped the world. Now everyone emulates the battle. 'If I do that, I can get attention drawn to me.' Now everyone is emulating the end result. So now we have to show them another way."

If I need to rent out Continental Arena and hold an "I Declare Peace" concert to end this nonsense, then I'll do it. Whatever it takes. Maybe then we can turn our sights on the real enemy here, the brother that abandoned us - JBM. But if you guys don't want to do that, if you want this to end Biggie/Pac style, then I can do that too.

"Can't clean my act up for good. Too much thug in me." - Nas

No comments: