3.21.2007

REALEST OF THE WEEK: RON ARTEST

Really, what week COULDN'T Ron Artest be Realest of the Week? But thanks to Dime Magazine and a tip from Rick Reilly, Artest has been given a new forum for his stupidity as an advice columnist in a new segment called "Ask Ron-Ron" accompanied by this photo and intro:

"In this edition, the Tru Warier handles reader questions on everything from baby mama drama to rolling with Stephen Jackson to popping the big question."

Just a couple samples from his last piece:

Ron-Ron, what’s your favorite quote? – Kevin
Artest: My favorite quote is “I’ma smack the [expletive] out of you.”

Ron, I’m thinking about popping the question to my girl. How should I do it? – Calvin
Artest: "First you gotta have sex one last time, you know, and tell her you love her."

No comments: