4.26.2007

WE LOVE NEW YORK

Well, New York City in the spring time is one of the greatest things in the world. Spring time everywhere is awesome, but New York City just has a special something.

A few days ago I was walking through Union Square on the way to the gym and I saw a homeless guy outside of the Virgin Megastore. Now, that in itself is not a huge deal. But, the guy's sign said the following:

Homeless - Family killed by ninjas - Need money for kung fu lessons - or food

Needless to say, I went to the bank, emptied my checking and savings account and gave that guy all the money. Then we wailed on our guitars!

We recently mentioned the idea of the Forbes' Bottom 100 List. The homeless ninja victim is a clear cut favorite at this point. Our message to the rest of the homeless? Step your game up. Holla.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw that same guy about two years while in a cab on 6th Ave. I was in shock. Had I been able to, I would've given him 20 bucks for his originality.