5.01.2008

FAKEST OF THE WEEK


Like his whole career, Joe Smith was a huge disappointment for the Cavs last night - going 0-6 from the field and scoring one measly point.

Want some insight into why the No. 1 overall pick of the 1995 NBA Draft has been such a collosal bust? Check out this quote on his oh-so-tough adjustment after the trade from Chicago to Cleveland.

"I'm a big Subway and Starbucks guy... I had a routine: venti vanilla latte on the way to practice or shootaround, and a Cold Cut Trio on the way home from lunch. There is nothing like that here. I live five minutes from the arena, but I feel like I'm in the middle of nowhere."

That's great, Joe: You're biggest concern on gameday is whether or not you get your orange mocha frappuccino.

LeBron must be counting down the days to free agency on his wall like Andy Dufresne.

No comments: