3.31.2009

CO-REALESTS OF THE WEEK

We've got another first at The Realests - a split R.O.Y. between Nic Cage and Michigan backup QB David Cone (HT: GSylvest).

Let us explain:

Nic Cage

You put a bunch of Japanese dudes and Nic Cage in the same room and you know crazy shit is gonna happen. It's just amazing it took us (and by us, I mean The Sports Guy) this long to find it.



David Cone

Skip the first minute then let the good rhymes roll!!!

D.Cone Goin In For Life.


Let us breakdown a couple of these raps:

"I am so G.A., like Chipper with the Braves."


OK, I've heard better lyrics from LFO.

"Someone grab the Febreze, I think we have it in the kitchen.
And spray in on the mic cuz when I'm rappin' I be shittin'."

Very Lil Wayne-esque...

"I told 'em miss me with that bullshit, I won't miss you when I pull it.
I will miss you when I'm pulling bullets out that full clip."

OK, that shit don't even make sense. We love it.

Hey, maybe there is hope for this team!

1 comment:

David Soberman said...

that david cone rap is amazing...what a thug